harini tak masak. sebab kaki gatal banyak kena gigit nyamuk. aik?? kaitan?? diam. kau apa tahu.
kejap2 lagi kena pergi ganu. a denial lone ranger have to join a class trip. imagine.
"embrace your self, sister." kata ely. "fuck off!" kata aku.
see what i found
You went away
Cos you said that you can't stand me
So I went away
I was sure that you can't stand me
Well I don't think we have to be like this forever
Is there more to life than love and being together?
You went away
Cos you said you couldn't love me
And I went away
Cos all I do is love you
Well I don't think we have to be like this forever
There's more to life than love and being together
tegan & sara
i wonder how these superb cool peoples were greatly understand me?
im still been ignored like never ever exist.
every second i spent waiting drags me closer to this grave.
every second i spent waiting drags me closer to this grave.
its okay, i still got my tears to company my sleep every night.
see what i found
You went away
Cos you said that you can't stand me
So I went away
I was sure that you can't stand me
Well I don't think we have to be like this forever
Is there more to life than love and being together?
You went away
Cos you said you couldn't love me
And I went away
Cos all I do is love you
Well I don't think we have to be like this forever
There's more to life than love and being together
tegan & sara
i wonder how these superb cool peoples were greatly understand me?
No comments:
Post a Comment